8 January 2011

Disney Memory Box

I'm so excited to be going back, I have already made a Disney memory box!  I am going to use this to store our tickets, park maps, leaflets, wrist bands, etc when we get back to keep them safe.

I make cards and memory boxes in the evenings while Paul is hard at work, earning money to pay for our upcoming trip.  I have sold quite a few of these, especially Grooms boxes.  I sell most of them on ebay, but also have a website and a blog.  The money I get from them is going to be saved up as spending money, or a new camera! I have a Nikon Coolpix S8000 but it keeps turning itself off all the time.  I really want an SLR, especially for Florida.  I love photography and would like to learn more about it.

Anyway, this was my first Disney box.  I think it turned out quite well (if I do say so myself!)

1 comment:

  1. How very cute!!

    I saw your blog in a comment on A Disney Mom's Thoughts and thought I would swing by and show your blog some love :-) Feel free to stop by mine any time at www.disneybird.blogspot.com

    You should do some more Disney boxes and do a post on here once you get some more followers. That's a wonderful idea for keeping all those wonderful Disney memories and memorabilia in one place. And what better place to showcase them than on a Disney blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.