10 May 2016

Reserved Bunks and Primani Haul

Not much to report, but I thought I'd drop in with a small update.

I have just got off the phone with Barbara at Disney World! I asked if I could request a bunk room and she tried to sell me an upgraded room with guaranteed bunks which was £1204 more the last time I checked... Err... no Barbara. I'm not bothered about guaranteeing we get them, but I would like to request them. She went off the phone for a minute and came back telling me she's put a request on our booking, but can't guarantee it will be met. That's fine with me, and hopefully we will get them. If not though, it's no big hassle.



I also asked how long it takes for our booking to show on MDE, and she said it's usually around the 400 day mark, so I am to look back again in about 3 months. I know it's a LONG way off (510 days to be precise!), but I'm excited and I want to see my reservations on there! MDE has been around for a couple of years now. You would have thought they would have ironed it out so that it is all linked seamlessly as soon as it's booked. It's all linked to the same email address after all.

I had another trip to Primani last week and picked up some more t-shirts as well as a notebook and some erasers for Amelia on the plane. She loves drawing, so it should keep her occupied for an hour. I did consider using the notebook as my travel journal, but I never did use the Moleskine Minnie one I bought last time, so I will use it for sure next year.



I am ashamed to admit that I have never seen a Star Wars film in my life, and it annoys me that Disney have jumped on the bandwagon so to speak. Everything is blimmin Star Wars at the moment. I was looking for Alex and Ani bangles the other day and the first ones that came up were Star Wars! It seems it will be unavoidable over there, so I pushed the boat out and bought myself a £4 Star Wars T-shirt in Primark for one of our Hollywood Studio days. It is actually a really nice fitting top and looks good on.
The Alice one is actually a pyjama top. They didn't have my size bottoms, so I need to go back again to get those. I love these ones though.

That's about it for now. I'll be back to show you more purchases when they arise! Haha. I have a basket full on the Disney Store's website so I can use my 15% code. Just need some pennies to check out! Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.