6 September 2012

Disney Movie Rewards

I had an email from Disney a couple of weeks ago to say that I had won the Disney Brave competition.  You can imagine my surprise when I read what I had won;

An Xbox 360, Kinect sensor and the new Brave game!
 
I don't even remember entering the competition so I was over the moon! I never win anything!
 
We already have an Xbox and Kinect, but it's pretty old and it sounds like a jet taking off after it's been switched on for 5 minutes, so it did need replacing. 
 
 I was so excited when it finally arrived this morning with a lovely letter from Disney Movie Rewards!
 
 
 
I haven't had a chance to play on it yet, but I can see it being invaluable in the cold winter months :-)
 
The Disney Movie Reward scheme is fantastic.  I have been trying to build my Disney collection and have been replacing many of the DVD's we have with Blu Rays.  I've also bought a few of the Disney movies that we didn't have recently as I want Amelia to grow up with Disney as my Sister and I did when we were young. I also instilled Disney in Oliver from a young age too.  He was obsessed with Toy Story and Cars when he was younger and still enjoys the classics.
 
Here's the ones I bought a couple of weeks ago...
 
 
Inside each blu ray case was a Disney movie rewards code, so I have accumulated quite a few points.  I also entered the code from the Brave Xbox game onto the site and was surprised to see I had saved up 2500 points!
 
The points can be used for DVD's, Blu Rays and Blu Ray 3D and there are lots of eligible titles to choose from. I have ordered Chicken Little,  Up and the Fox and the Hound on Blu ray with my points and I still have 250 points left over. Shamefully I have never seen Up or the Fox and the Hound! I will have more codes in the new Blu Rays so will hopefully have enough to purchase the Lady and the Tramp on Blu Ray as it is one of my favourites.  Amelia loves it too.
 
Next on my Blu ray wish list (when they become available) is:
  • 101 Dalmations
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Pirates of the Carribbean box set
  • Aladdin
  • The Little Mermaid
  • The Aristocats
  • Pete's Dragon
  • Fantasia
  • Brave
  • Finding Nemo
  • The Rescuers
     
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.