2 September 2012

I NEED to go back!

I am nearing the end of my 2012 trip report and it is making me extremely broody for Disney!  I am missing the smell of popcorn and cinnamon rolls, the sight of the castle, the fireworks, and the magic of everything!

I can't stop looking at villas and Disney hotels, and although when we got back I said I would never stay in a hotel after staying in a villa, I kind of want to stay onsite next time and make full use of the Disney Dining Plan and all the other little extras you get.  Especially the preferred seating for Wishes!

I have vowed to do everything in my power to get back there in 2014 and will save as hard as I can to make my dream come true.  Watch this space.  The Clifton's are going back!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean!! all I think about is Disney and all I do is look at peoples trip reports and videos and remember my time there!! Wish I could click my heals and go there, theres no place like Disney, theres no place like Disney , theres no place like Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.