4 March 2012

Pre Trippy May 2012

It's been so long since I updated my Pre-Trippy. I thought I would do a quick post now. 
Well it's getting closer! On 9th February we did the double digit dance!!! I have video evidence of Oliver doing it! He face-timed my sister on his iPod touch and was doing it down the phone to her! I think he's a little excited. Lol.

We managed to sort out Tracy's booking. She had to have her own seperate one as Virgin couldn't add her on to our booking. I've managed to get her a seat on the flight two rows behind us too, so she won't be too far away.

The Virgin Holidays balance has now been paid in full. Tracy has paid hers in full too. All we need to do now is pay for the villa which is due next week.

I have almost everything else sorted...

  Passports - Mine is in date, Paul has now received his new one, Oliver's application has been sent off and now we just need to get Amelia's sorted. Dreading getting her photos done!

  Estas - Leaving this to a few weeks before so it'll be valid for longer.

  API's - Done

  Meal requests - Done

  Airport parking - Booked with Cophall Farm Meet and Greet

  Airport hotel for night before - Booked 2 family rooms at Hilton Gatwick.

  Flights - Booked through Virgin Holidays

  Park tickets - Amaze Me tickets booked through Virgin holidays

  Car hire - Booked through Virgin holidays - 8 seater

  V Room - Booked through Virgin with our Amaze me tickets

  Villa - Booked via the Dibb - Balance to pay

  Travel insurance - Done!

  ADR's - All booked (see below)

  Spends - Half way there. Still saving.

  Daily plans - Dibb planner done, but i've also made my own as I had loads of notes to put in and the Dibb Planner really annoys me lately as it never loads. I've made a booklet so the kids can see what we're doing each day and can look the night before. I've also done a holiday spreadsheet! (I'm a planaholic!)

   iPhone Apps downloaded - Done! (I have a whole Florida Apps page on my phone!)

  Guide Books - I've bought the Unofficial Guide which I'm slowly working my way through and the Passporter's Deluxe Guide, although I was a bit disappointed with that. It only has 10 days worth of diary pages

  Holiday clothes for kids - DONE! Got some bargains in the Debenhams and Vertbaudet sales and have also bought some brand new Disney tops from eBay for me too! Trouble is, Amelia has just gone up to age 2-3 clothes, and most of what I have bought is in sixes 18-24 months. I'm hoping they will still fit her. She's a diddy little thing and usually goes up a size in clothes weeks after she hits that age range if that makes sense. But she must have had a growth spurt this time around!

I have also had my sewing machine out most evenings making her some Disney inspired dresses! Here's one of them:

 And a little bag to go with it...

My next project is a Finding Nemo dress for Amelia to wear at Epcot :)  I'll post a pic once i'ts finished.

ADR'S Booked
  • First morning - Breakfast with Pooh at Crystal Palace
  • Mythos at IOA for Lunch
  • Teppan Edo at Epcot for Dinner
  • Ohana for Dinner and cocktails! - Hoping to watch the fireworks from the beach afterwards
  • Tusker House for a late breakfast
So with that, there's not much left to do but count down the days! I have made Oliver and Amelia a countdown calendar which they take in turns to put a sticker on every morning.



  Oliver is so excited! Amelia's too young to really understand, but everytime we see an aeroplane I say to her "we're going on one of those soon"! and every disney film she watches, when Cinderella's castle comes up at the beginning I say "we're going there soon!" I can't help welling up every time!! I can't wait to see her face!

Anyway I better go. The next time I post will probably be to write my trip report!!! I'm soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.